Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Why does a 32 Bit Operating System only support up to 3.2 GB of RAM?

AuteurMessage
SweetKat
Invité

Why does a 32 Bit Operating System only support up to 3.2 GB of RAM? Empty
MessageSujet: Why does a 32 Bit Operating System only support up to 3.2 GB of RAM?   Why does a 32 Bit Operating System only support up to 3.2 GB of RAM? I_icon_minitimeMer 27 Juil - 8:05

In Dreamweaver CS5, I DONT want hitting ENTER to make a <p> tag. GRRR?Were do lights and the fans connect in a computer case? Part 2.?Where to download free horse clips?is there a way for your profile to become totally invisible on Facebook... except your friends can see you? <a href=http://forum.mr-digi.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3228>What graphics card slot does Windows Vista Home Premium come with?</a> refluks dieta Was such a person involved in Collins submarine software :"They thought they could talk their way out of?I got a sony pcg-2j3l & I was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it? Is it a good computer?HP Laptop Data Read Error?visual basic game engine?Can someone help in regards to posting a link to an MP3 download (LEGAL) on Twitter please?Is there any other way to get on Facebook without using a proxy?My images are "jumping" upward whenever I move them on Microsoft Word.? co to jest refluks <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks-zoladkowy/>Refluks zoladkowy</a> diety Flash drive problems.... Help!?!?If you download something from Google chrome and you dont want it will it still be installed on your computer?Is there any way to block specific website on AT&T WiFi?Is there a DLNA player for mac?[/url] Msn Messenger 2011, wont download help?Does Auto Blog Samurai work with Macintosh Computers?Some websites are starting to look wrong on Chrome? how can i increase the size of my upload media option in worpress theme it limits me upto 8MB only?What is the best sound recording program to use?My computer is suddenly acting up after messing around with sound settings! D=?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Why does a 32 Bit Operating System only support up to 3.2 GB of RAM?
Page 1 sur 1